Complete Installation @ $595
Call us: 1300 660 445
Hills ComNav is a remote access integration module for the Hills Reliance security system. It allows you to gain total control of your security system from anywhere in the world using your smartphone or via the built-in web server.
Using the UltraConnect smartphone App, users can now turn their security systems on or off, as well as checking live status updates(available on both Android and ios) and get life push notifications. With the built-in web server(via aPC), users can access advanced features including enable/disable user codes managing master and standard user codes or modify email accounts and SMS/Voice phone numbers from any standard web browser.
- Remote access and control via smartphone and built-in web server
- Email, SMS Voice notifications and push notifications
- View event history (up to 185 events)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol(DHCP)-connection to your netowrk made easy
- Two onboard relays-controllable via App or web server
- Compatibility: All NX and Hills Reliance Panels from year 2000
- Operation Power: 12VDC supplies from panel
- Current Draw: 250mA Maximum
- Operating temperature: 0 to 48 degree Celsius
- Dimensions: 81mm x 152mm
- Weight: 90g